VAT Registration in Belgium
There are several reasons you might want to get a Belgian nonresident VAT number for your international company, such as:
- To claim a VAT refund
- To import goods into Belgium
- To open a corporate bank account
- To acquire shares of a Belgian company
- To invest in property
- To obtain a DUA or customs clearance
- To sell your products online
- To do business that does not require an establishment in Belgium
In order to do any of these, a legal and valid Belgian tax ID is necessary for non-Belgian entities.
Register your company in Belgium to receive a nonresident VAT number.
Trade goods smoothly throughout the EU by filing Intrastat reports.
Filing Intrastat Declarations
You can liberate your internal controller by leaving this small but demanding task to us. To avoid any trouble with the entry and exit of services and goods from Belgium, the Intrastat must be filed on time and with the proper certificates.