Accounting & Tax Filing in Belgium
With a Belgian company, you are required to perform accounting and present various quarterly and annual tax forms. You must also present your annual accounts at the mercantile registry.
Keeping Up to Date
Belgium and other EU member states are working to bring their GAAP regulations in line with a uniform EU system. Note that accounting for your company must conform to Belgian accounting rules; you may not perform accounting using UK or USA GAAP rules.
At Incwell, customer support is in your native language. We are experts in performing accounting for companies with foreign clients and providers. We are certified by the tax authorities and by the social security office to send all documents electronically, cutting down on time and costs. All tax forms filed for your company will appear in your online account, as well as quarterly balance sheet and profit & loss statements.
Why choose Incwell to do my accounting in Belgium?
By having an accountant, a corporate/tax lawyer, and a payroll specialist in the same office, your business needs are covered, and information passes between them without requiring your intervention.
We are certified by the tax authorities and by the social security office to send all documents electronically, cutting down on time, costs, and the chances of papers getting lost. It’s more efficient to have both the establishment of the company and accounting for the company done by the same firm. You won’t get caught with two providers telling you some task is the responsibility of the other.
What does your service include?
Our service includes the following:
- Get a tax ID number for your business, if you don’t already have one.
- Register the company for the business activities tax.
- Register the company for VAT purposes.
- Perform the accounting for the company based on the information received from the client.
- File all required tax forms.
- We provide information to the client regarding the Belgian rules on invoice creation, as well as general information on tracking expenses and charges.
- Fiscal representation (we receive and process all notifications from the tax authorities on behalf of the company).
We offer many additional services, such as the following:
- We can deliver custom reports on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis, adapting the information to your head office’s international accounting department.
- Reinstatement: We resolve outstanding compliance issues and submit the necessary forms and fees to the tax office in order to bring your company back to good standing.
- Representation before an inspection from the Tax Office.
- You simply mail us or email us your invoices and bank statements every month, and we handle the rest.
- As part of our payroll service, we can register the company director with the social security office, and create monthly payslips.